An identification card is only as good as the information printed on it, and IDenticard has the tools necessary to create and manage a comprehensive photo ID and badging program. IDenticard offers a number of different photo ID software programs, ensuring that we have a photo ID software solution for you.
From entry-level programs for small businesses to more robust software for large organizations, IDenticard has the solutions to get a new badging operation up and running or to upgrade an existing program. The programs in IDenticard’s photo ID software offering are compatible with most major computer operating systems and a variety of brand name card printers, making it easy to find the right fit for your organization.
Don’t go it alone. IDenticard’s network of experienced identification solutions professionals across the United States and Canada will work with you to determine which photo ID software program will best suit your site’s unique needs
PremiSys ID: A modern, comprehensive identification management solution
PremiSys ID was developed by IDenticard to be a robust, easy-to-use photo ID software platform. It has since evolved into more than just photo ID software: It’s a full-fledged identification management solution. With PremiSys ID, a user is able to design and print a professional ID card, verify a user’s identity, grant and restrict cardholder rights and do all of that on the go with an innovative mobile app.
- While it’s an innovative solution, PremiSys ID also does the basics well. Creating and printing an ID card is a breeze thanks to pre-installed, industry-specific design templates and an easy-to-use card design wizard. PremiSys can create both synthetic paper cards or PVC cards for added flexibility.
- One of the highlights of PremiSys ID is the mobile badging capabilities of the PremiSys mobile app. It’s not just an app, but is instead a true mobile badging station. Using a compatible Apple® or Android® smartphone, a user can take a photo, enter cardholder data into more than 50 fields, print a card to a networked printer, scan a barcode to verify a cardholder’s access rights, look up cardholders by name and more. All of this can be done on the go, making PremiSys not only a powerful identification tool, but a powerful security tool as well.
- PremiSys is a scalable system, growing as you grow. It can be used as a standalone system at a desk in a card printing office. It can be networked with other computers or printers for a card printing operation at a large campus or corporate institution. It can be taken on the move with the PremiSys mobile app and mobile badging station. PremiSys can be used however your organization (big or small) sees fit.
Asure ID: Upgradable badging software from HID®
Designed by HID®, Asure ID is flexible photo ID software that ranges from entry-level to comprehensive. Hallmarks of Asure ID include a user-friendly interface, easy printing and low maintenance. Asure ID can be upgraded with ease, so accommodating a growing badging operation is simple.
- Available in Solo, Express, Enterprise and Exchange, Asure ID’s broad offering ensures that there will be a good fit for you. Small businesses will find Asure ID Solo’s streamlined user interface easy to use, while larger organizations will appreciate the reporting capabilities and option to encode physical access control solutions onto cards with Asure ID Exchange.
- Asure ID supports useful features like dual-sided printing, magnetic stripe encoding, importing photos and graphics, multiple languages and support for barcodes.
EPI Suite: Intuitive badging programs from ImageWare Systems
EPI Suite from ImageWare Systems is easy-to-use photo ID software perfect for smaller organizations seeking a new badging solution. EPI Suite’s convenient features, like dual-sided card designs, magnetic stripe encoding and unlimited records, make it a truly comprehensive photo ID solution.
- EPI Suite is available in three different products for organizations of all sizes: EPI Suite Lite (small businesses), EPI Suite Classic (medium-sized organizations) and EPI Suite Pro (large corporations and industries). Features include unique face-finding technology that allows an attached camera to automatically find a user’s face for consistently high-quality pictures, the importing of images for user photos or card backgrounds and support for multiple languages.
- Featuring ten pre-installed design templates and dual-sided printing, EPI Suite makes it simple to create high-quality, colorful and professional identification badges and cards in minutes. Additional custom services can be added as well, including the incorporation of background checks, Internet-based enrollment and integration with existing access control systems.
Compare photo ID solutions
|PremiSys ID||Asure ID Solo||EPI Suite Lite|
|Available in kits?|
|Mobile badging station|
|Integration with access control|
|Magnetic stripe encoding|
|Internal database||200 entries, then upgrade|
|Cardholder reporting||Upgrade only||Upgrade only|
|Network licensing||Pro only||Enterprise and Exchange
|Classic and Pro
*Federal government customers may be looking for the ExpressionsID™ line of products; ExpressionsID was upgraded to our current photo ID software, PremiSys ID, in version 2.8. Customers placing orders through the GSA schedule will be automatically updated to the latest version of the software.Learn more about our GSA Supply Schedule