Create dual-sided ID credentials with dual-sided lamination using the latest high-definition printer from Fargo®, the HDP5600.
This printer offers a resolution of 300 dpi for sharp images and text, dual-sided lamination for maximum durability, over-the-edge printing and more. Print employee badges, student ID cards, government credentials and more.
The HDP5600 is a scalable solution, allowing you to add modules as your needs grow. This base model features dual-sided printing and dual-sided lamination; should you decide down the line that you want card encoding, you can simply add-on that module.
The HDP5600 is a reverse transfer printer, meaning your imagery and text is printed on a thin film, not on the card itself. This film is then applied to the card for a finished solution (this is all done by the printer, you won't even know it's happening).
Unlike direct-to-card printers, which apply the imagery directly to the surface of the card, reverse transfer printers never put their printheads in contact with the card's surface, easing strain on this valuable piece of your machine.
This model offers over-the-edge printing as well, meaning the entire card surface is covered by your design — no more white borders!
We also offer a number of additional variations of this base model, which include all of the features mentioned above:
- FAR-093281 Includes a magnetic stripe encoder.
- FAR-093288 Includes a smart card encoder.
- FAR-093289 Includes a proximity and smart encoder.
- FAR-093290 Includes magnetic stripe and smart encoders.
- FAR-093291 Includes magnetic stripe, proximity and smart encoders.
- FAR-093292 Includes proximity and smart encoders (Omnikey CardMan 5121 and 5125).
- FAR-093293 Includes magnetic stripe, proximity and smart encoders (Omnikey CardMan 5121 and 5125).
- FAR-093295 Includes proximity and smart encoders (Omnikey CardMan 5127).
- FAR-093296 Includes magnetic stripe, proximity and smart encoders (Omnikey CardMan 5127).