Shipping & Returns
We offer your choice of shipping methods offered by UPS (United Parcel Service), including: UPS Ground, UPS Three Day Select, UPS Second Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air. Cost will vary depending on your location.
We are also set up to ship via most collect carriers. Phone us at 800-233-02984 to arrange for alternative shipping methods.
Free shipping applies to single orders over $99 in value to be shipped to a contiguous US or Canadian address. Free shipping does not apply to shipments to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii. UPS Ground shipping charges cannot be credited toward other shipping methods. Free shipping applies to web orders only.
For more information on lead times and shipping for custom items, please feel free to contact us.
Purchaser may not return any goods, under warranty claim or otherwise, without first reporting to Supplier the reasons for such return and first obtaining and then observing such reasonable instructions as Supplier may give in authorizing any return.
The following conditions apply to all returns:
- All returned products must be in salable condition, unused and in the unopened package and/or carton in which originally purchased
- Custom products and discontinued products are not eligible for return
- Credit will be issued at Supplier’s original invoice price
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid by Purchaser
- Where Supplier determines that it was the cause of the return, Supplier will ground freight the return.
- All stock products need to be returned within 30 days of authorization or the return will be rejected.
Supplier reserves the right:
- To return to Purchaser at Purchaser’s cost returned product which in Supplier’s sole discretion does not meet acceptable physical condition standards; and
- To request proof of purchase for returned products
All non-warranty return claims approved by Supplier in its discretion are subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of the total value of the requested return.
All merchandise is inspected, weighed, and carefully packed for shipment before leaving any of Supplier’s warehouses. The freight company accepts liability when the shipment leaves our facility. Upon delivery of your shipment, promptly check the number and condition of cartons against the Bill of Lading totals before signing the freight Bill of Lading.If the Purchaser’s account was used to ship the product and damage or loss is discovered, Purchaser is responsible for filing a claim with the freight carrier. If the Supplier’s account was used to ship the product and damage or loss is discovered, supplier would be responsible for filing a claim with the freight carrier.