Durable composite PVC PET ID cards with a versatile magnetic stripe.
Cards with a magnetic stripe bring functionality to your identification program, enabling your employees to use their cards for time and attendance, making purchases, opening doors and more. "Mag stripe" cards bring a wealth of features to your ID cards without the increased cost that comes along with smart and proximity cards.
These ID cards are made of a composite material, making them more durable and more resistant to heat than standard PVC — perfect for heavy lamination.
An included half-inch HiCo magnetic stripe allows these cards to be programmed for use with compatible ID card readers.
Magnetic stripe cards can be used as ID cards at corporate offices, as student ID badges on college campuses and more.
- Cards are standard CR80/credit card size, measuring 2.13" x 3.38"
- HICO magnetic stripe is a half-inch in diameter
- Composite material is 60% PVC, 40% polyester
- Composite cards are better able to stand up to extreme temperatures than PVC cards, making these great for outdoor use
- Cards are shipped in shrink-wrapped packages of 100 cards