A strong medical ID badge program is extremely important In hospitals not only to promote the hospital’s brand and maintain a positive image, but also to ensure tight security.
The best healthcare employee credentials can help the organization:
- Comply with Joint Commission requirements for identification of persons entering your facility
- Meet identification requirements by keeping credentials forward-facing and highly visible
- Protect credentials to keep them looking good for a long time
- Reinforce branding, events, campaigns or even important emergency information
Here are the employee identification accessories we recommend for all hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Protect credentials with badge holders
Extend the life of employee credentials with durable, flexible, vinyl holders.
- Protect & secure multiple cards at once
- Easy to sanitize and clean
- Lock-in or resealable tops keep ID credentials secure
Secure credentials with convenient badge reels or lanyards
Lanyards and badge reels are a convenient way to carry ID credentials for easy access to scan for timekeeping, keyless entry, record tracking, and more.
- Lanyards and reels are highly durable to withstand rigors of daily use
- Lanyards have a breakaway* feature designed for employee safety
- Twist-free™ plastic hook on the lanyards keeps ID credentials visible and forward-facing
Communicate roles with Badge Buddies™
Shop the full IDenticard Healthcare Identification collection for all of your employee and visitor ID product needs.