Composite durability with a magnetic stripe and a barcode mask for added security.
Featuring both a HiCo magnetic stripe and a carbonless black barcode mask for printing a bar code, these ID cards can be used in both swipe and scan-based systems at the same time.
The carbonless black bar protects your bar code from unauthorized duplication. An infrared bar code reader will be able to scan your card, but if a counterfeiter attempts to copy your bar code, all they will see is a black bar.
The HiCo magnetic stripe can be used in swipe-card systems for anything from opening doors to processing payments. These cards are not programmed upon arrival.
The composite material featured in these cards is a 60% PVC/40% PET, offering more durability and more resistance to heat than standard PVC cards. As a result, these cards are perfect for heavy lamination.
- Cards measure 2.13" x 3.38", also known as CR80 or credit card size
- The carbonless black bar measures 0.63" x 3.13"
- The HiCo magnetic stripe is a half-inch in diameter
- These cards can be customized using a standard PVC ID card printer
- Composite cards are more resistant to changes from extreme temperatures, making these cards perfect for outdoor use